OUR BIG BOOK SALE
The Annual Book Sale is the Friends' biggest event and fundraiser.
Over 75% of all materials are donated, resulting in a variety of books and media. Also included are books removed from the Library collections, extra copies of past season rental books and media.
The First Week in June
Members' Only Preview Night Sale:
Thursday 6 - 9 p.m.
Open to all active members or join the Friends at the door.
Friday from 6 - 9 p.m.
Saturday from 9 a. m. - 2 p.m.
Every year, we need many volunteers to hold a successful sale.
In the weeks before the Book Sale:
• Publicity - Post flyers in local stores and bulletin boards.
• Book Sale Preparation - Help sort, organize, reject damaged books and recycle them.
In the week of the Book Sale:
• Monday moving night - We need haulers, lifters, and people with SUVs, vans, trucks or moving dollies to move books from a Greenwood location to the Baptist Church.
• Tuesday – Thursday afternoons and evenings - Sort and organize books at the Baptist Church.
During the Sale:
• Thursday night Friends members preview night sale, and Friday night and Saturday public sales - Keep the books organized during the sale & help shoppers.
Saturday after the Sale:
• Clean up the space, pack and remove left over books from the Church. We need haulers, lifters, and people with SUVs, vans, trucks or moving dollies to move books from the Baptist Church back to Greenwood
For more information or to volunteer...
• Please contact Katharine Weiner, the Friends'volunteer coordinator, at email@example.com
• OR Use our sign up genius: https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/60b0a4ba9a92ba5ff2-annual
• See FAQ / Book Sale page.